I know I like something that much when..

I know I like something/someone that much when... I find myself weeping as I bid them goodbyes. Lacrimal glands don't lie.

Down studying some pathophysiology at the library now, and just thinking about the possibility of seeing Ireland once again. Fall 2013, God willing!

My mind is now taking me where I parted with Dublin February 2012. I shed those tears. Never did I cry upon leaving a place other than my home country. I know I shared some of my friends how I like Korean culture. Yet, I haven't really decided when I am going to give South Korea a chance. I am somewhat afraid that it'll disappoint, that I won't feel the kind of connection I expect to have with it. Also, I wanna have something to really look forward to. This last one is an excuse, lol.

Well, let's leave it at this now.


Comments

  1. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly
    all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
    can you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
    I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome blog!
    My webpage: dureri de spate

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... you will go to Ireland. Again! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found myself weeping when I was in Japan. It's like a dream comes true for me when I finally went there. I was too emotional T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you must have really loved Japan!! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku juga nangis tiap kali meninggalkan Surabaya.. *nyengir*

    -Red-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaah.. pastinja you love her that much ya Cin.. :D *lirik kakak mungil* lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha...yah begitulah... *tersipu malu*

    -Red-

    ReplyDelete
  8. hai jeng ... ke korea aja..
    ak jg waktu ke jepun takut mbok malah kecewa
    tp jepun beyond my expectation
    orgnya jg ramah2 etc etc
    (n pengen ke sana lagi heheh)

    Nit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts