My first Sonatina!

Wasn't sure it's a good idea to learn this Sonatina since I knew I wouldn't have enough time. But I was hooked the first time hearing Sonatina Op. 36 No.1 By Muzio Clementi. It's so lovely! The complete version consists of three movements and what you are seeing here is only the first one. I recorded it today after practicing it for three consecutive days.


This clip shows how difficult it can get trying to get a full control of your keyboard. Love it though! I may work on the rest during school break in September.

Comments

  1. maw maw maw... maw request "Marry Me" nya Train donk... :D

    -Red-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hwaaa.. I like that song too! It won't be a while though since I practically have no time for anything but school >.<.
    Iseng2 cari music sheetnya aaah ntar.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dia katanya mau melamarku pake lagu itu Jeng - Wina

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku sampe udah nyari di youtube donk How to play Marry Me by Train http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yghmbss3pIE hahahahaha....

    -Red-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow... I checked the vid. Cool. I wish they inserted the music sheet too :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts