It's Here! It's Here!

My Baldwin Acrosonic Spinet arrived this morning! Used the professional piano mover service to transport the blimmin' thing. Nice lad; he arrived 20 minutes earlier than expected. His charge is the lowest among all other places I gave a call -it's $150, consideration was there were not too many steps involved to get the piano out of another home to mine.

This Baldwin is an acoustic from the 1950's, and has been well cared for by its two previous owners. I am so going to baby this piano! Well, as long as taken care of property, quality pianos may last easily over a decade.

Below are the pics of my digital piano that I bought brand new last year. It's Casio Celviano AP420. Feel bad for Ms. Celviano since I may not play it as much as my Baldwin. LOL. If you notice there's a piano book of Taylor Swift sitting on top of it (guess it's too small you probably can't tell it's her on the cover). I thought it'd be fun to do her music on the piano so I bought the damn book online. Well,.. turned out that I would still prefer playing classical stuff by far. That being said, the book is not of much use right now >.<


One nice thing about the digital is you can record songs you play in a memory card. You can always store those songs in your computer; this' a pretty common feature. Neat, isn't it? But for the sound and feel of the keys, acoustic piano is a much better option!

Today's a great day, Mate! :)

My Baldwin with its cover on

Comments

  1. tes tes tes....

    -Red-

    ReplyDelete
  2. udah bisa komen...!!!hurrayyy...!!!!

    tapi...

    tapi...

    aku lupa tadi mau komen apa.... :D


    mau denger permainan piano panjenengan donk mba'... *sungkem*

    -Red-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eaaa.. Asiiiiik ada yg request.. live gt mksudnya? Jeng2 makannya kpn hr tu ak tny gmn cr masukin musik kt sndiri ke blog, mksudnya mo apply some piano instrumentals gt :P. Live is better though ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. iyah..mau dngar.. Ap divideokan dulu jeng..pke' movie maker. Bru diupload di blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an idea! Hv to figure out later how to transfer a clip fr my handycam ke compie. Maklum OON bwahaha.., blm pernah nyobain :D. Will try to do it before leaving for Indo then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nyaaak Red, I figured pake kamera bisa jg ya Nyak. Will definitely upload a clip once I am back :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont know you play piano.. The digital piano also plays itself..sometimes it is creepy.. like those in the classic horror movie...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was talking about haunted pianos on the other entry :D, certainly not the case with mine haha..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts